Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients living with or at risk of a chronic disease. Lark is a companion app on the user’s phone providing real-time coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. We are on a mission to disrupt the healthcare industry and make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
We are looking for a talented DevOps Release Engineer to join our growing team! In this role you will deliver high-quality and reliable services to our users. You must also have a relentless focus on automation, visibility, process improvement with the ability to deliver. Everything we do is in AWS, using Kubernetes and some server-less technologies. We want to automate it all and are moving to ArgoCD.
What You’ll Do
- Automate delivery of new products and services and improve the delivery of existing Kubernetes, server-less and AWS products
- Manage AWS products integrated into our services
- Relentless focus on automation with the mindset of not accepting manual processes
- Provide superior support to our customers, own the outcome
- Work collaboratively across the various groups; developers and infrastructure engineers
What You’ll Need
- Experience with Kubrenetes, including Helm and/or Kustomize
- Docker experience, including creating and using Dockerfiles
- AWS experience including CloudFormation
- A willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in CS or STEM: Will consider 3 years related work experience in lieu of degree
- 3+ years’ work experience in an engineering role, preferably DevOps or development
- Prior Experience with HIPPA/HITRUST/SOC 2 compliance and security is a big plus
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $98,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that diverse teams foster innovation and add to our mission-driven culture. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.