Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a worldwide customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps medium-large businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive post-Amazon environment.
About the role
We are seeking a talented DevOps Team Lead with a passion for Cloud infrastructure and DevOps practices. Lead the Devops team to produce continuous quality delivery, maintaining a focus on customer value and practices that maximise flow.
You have a key role in consulting with the wider engineering and product management teams to ensure optimal platform performance and stability.
Skills and experience
- Team leadership experience
- 3+ Years experience in cloud network design and implementation (Azure preferred)
- 5+ Years MS SQL Database Administration experience including high availability
- C# experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Comprehensive networking knowledge including Enterprise Firewalls, TCP/IP, VLAN, etc
- Understanding of Content Delivery Network Deployments
- You should be comfortable working in an agile environment with a small but growing team of highly skilled SRE, developers and testers.
- You will be able to design for high level network architecture in the cloud and implement them using solid network principles and great communication skills.
- You will need to be agile and have the ability to move at a quick pace as the Cin7 continues in its hyper-growth phase.
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- Career development opportunities
- We provide health insurance and birthday leave
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn't think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.
Find out more about Cin7