Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
Curve is looking for an DevSecOps Engineer to join our growing InfoSec team and help achieve our vision in making Curve the most secure in the FS industry. We will be needing you to do this by ensuring we build security into our products and that it forms a core part of our culture and identity. Working in a FinTech requires balancing moving at pace while guaranteeing a high bar of security for our customers and ourselves is maintained at all times.
Some of the work we need you to be brilliant with:
- Operating and automating security checks in the CI/CD pipeline to help dev teams build secure by design software
- Providing a consultative and coaching service to dev teams, and taking part in daily stand-ups
- Being a key member of the DevSecOps community, evangelising security in the SDLC
- Leading threat modelling workshops to help teams prioritise and remediate actions
- Develop, implement and support security tools, trainings, hackathons and processes
What will make you standout to us:
- Strong Development background with one or more tools and technologies (Python / C / GoLang / PHP / Java)
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and DevOps principles
- Open Source dependency scanning, static and dynamic security testing and analysis
- Containers' orchestration and security tools (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- AWS Deep knowledge