Coins.ph is looking for a DevSecOps engineer to our Security team.
- 3+ years of professional experience in similar role and\or software engineering, automation, or DevOps;
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Science or industry-recognized professional security certificate(s);
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Ability to decompose and solve problems via automation.
- Capable of independently identifying and solving problems within the cyber domain.
- Proficiency in practical scripting and integration of Security Controls in CI\CD pipelines;
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps practices throughout the company;
- Experience with common DevOps related tools, such as Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and etc.;
- Strong expertise with AWS cloud environment;
- Ability to work with APIs and different plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines;
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization's network, infrastructure, and application's and determine any reported vulnerabilities that are false positives;
- Intermediate English level.
Nice to have
- Threat Modeling automation experience;
- Experience with tuning SAST\DAST tools;
- Security controls in Infrastructure as a code approach.
What you will be doing
- Embedding and automation of application security controls and infrastructure security controls into the CI\CD pipelines;
- Contributing to the overall security of the company and our product;
- Define and promote security software engineering principles and development of DevSecOps standards and practices;
- Close work with Development Automation, DevOps, Security Engineering team in delivering secure solutions in compliance with security baselines;
- Create and maintain documentation for security configuration, operations and automation aspects of the corporate environment;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation - if desired, it is possible to relocate to the Philippines or Thailand and work there;
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups;
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users;
- Professional growth: we invest time and money in your career by sponsoring IT conferences, courses and trainings;
- Paid medical insurance, coworking rental, technical equipment at choice and business trips to our Manila HQ.