Our mission is to give every family, every small business, and every American a path to lasting prosperity by electing Democrats. We are a driven team of passionate people from across the country, working around the clock to achieve our mission and put our country on the right path forward.
The digital team is in charge of all campaign communication, fundraising, organizing and engagement online.
If you're interested in a role on the digital team in any one of the following specialties, please submit your application and the appropriate person will follow up.
- Online advertising - Run optimized digital advertising campaigns for both direct response and branding/persuasion. Come prepared with deep knowledge of specific ad verticals like search, social advertising, media planning, reporting, or ad design. Be willing to get into the weeds and execute programs.
- Audience development - optimize our digital content for social performance, strategically grow our social following, email lists, and make sure the DNC content is in front of the right people at the right time.
- Content & creative - brainstorm, write, and create everything on our website and anywhere else on the internet Democrats might be, in both English and Spanish.
- Social media - write, edit, and post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms in order to capture and build online enthusiasm for Democrats in a meaningful and authentic way.
- Email - write, edit, code, test, and send email to raise money, mobilize volunteers, get out Democratic campaigns' message, and get out the vote.
- Design - support Democratic campaigns' visual language online (and off); create social graphics, email, digital product, print materials, merchandise, advertising, event collateral and more, as well as craft brand strategy and implementation
- Video - write, edit, shoot, and produce videos to tell the stories, mobilize volunteers, and persuade and excite voters
- Rapid response - use all possible platforms and tactics to move quickly and strategically when our opponents create the opportunity to respond, especially in moments of contrast
- Digital organizing - provide support to our digital teams in the states to motivate every volunteer and voter for Democrats, create tools to make organizers more efficient and voters more engaged, ensure our digital program is inclusive of every Democratic supporter, and reach out to online communities to help them participate in our work.
This job has been filled or removed by Democratic National Committee.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Digital - All Positions job post.✕