As Digital Designer intern you will have the opportunity to be a core member of the DPDK team and to be responsible for bringing design visions come to life. Digital design is in your veins and your drive for creating exceptional work is constant. You love to gain experience in a high pace, high demanding environment within an international team.
We are looking for someone who embodies our values of exceptionalism, transformation, craftsmanship, drive and sincerity.
What you will learn and do
- Work closely together with our Designers & Creative Directors and produce visuals based on their vision
- Take in briefs, design visions or master designs and bring them to life in stunning, high quality designs throughout different productions
- Thoroughly understand design trends & user needs, incorporating those in designs for a range of platforms and media
- Work on brand- and product design systems
- Sweat the details while maintaining an eye for the big picture
- Collaborate with a team of design- motion- and tech specialists
- A jaw-dropping digital portfolio showcasing a multitude of design styles
- Excellent skills in Adobe Xd, Photoshop and preferably other Adobe software as well.
- Fluent in English
- People oriented, stress resistant, team player, disciplined, helpful, accurate, representative, energetic and flexible
- Preferably available for a 5+ months internship, full-time (40 hours per week)
- Working in an award-winning digital agency in the coolest office in Rotterdam
- Producing exceptional design on challenging projects for cool and well known clients
- Fun colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks, summer bbq's on the roof terrace
- Internship compensation and daily lunch buffet, fruit and specialties