FundApps helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. Our competition is stuck in the dark ages with slow, clunky, complicated user interfaces and installed software. We're shaking up the industry - providing a beautiful & intuitive web-based service which takes away our customer's pains and lets them get on with what they do best.
As we continue to grow and work with some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, we are looking for a Digital Designer to support our growth objectives. It is a unique opportunity to make an impact support our marketing/sales and UI work and gain exposure to our UX methodologies.
We are looking for a motivated designer…
- who prioritises GSD (Getting Stuff Done) in a sensible and sustainable manner, can juggle multiple projects and can proactively manage their time.
- who values communication and 100% transparency, collaborating with every team and sharing their work for feedback with the entire company.
- with high attention to detail who can champion design improvements by keeping up to date with best practices, advancements and trends.
What will I be working on?
- You will produce visual assets for use across all digital channels including website designs, web adverts, presentations, animations, email template designs and social media assets.
- You will produce print assets including leaflets, conference banners, client giveaways and stickers to support our numerous client and recruitment events as well as our yearly Client Conferences in London and New York.
- You will be partnering with teams across the business (marketing & sales,web development, client services, operations) and across the globe (London, New York, Singapore, Denmark, Netherlands) developing best-in-class designs from conception through to production.
- You will ensure brand consistency is maintained and translated into creative work, pushing boundaries and contributing new ideas.
- You will be working together with the marketing and product teams to develop targeted campaigns and find new ways to engage our audiences
- A comprehensive design portfolio showcasing design experience in both digital and print marketing and website / UI design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong understanding of print & web design fundamentals such as typography, branding guidelines, responsive design.
Demonstrable experience in:
- Adobe XD, Omnigraffle, Invision, Sketch or Balsamiq
- Animation (gif or otherwise)
- Video editing software
- UX methodologies
- Web accessibility design (e.g. WCAG 2.0)
Life at FundApps
- 🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
- 💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- 🕐 Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- 🎁 Birthday off
- ❤️ 4 days volunteer leave + 2 company volunteer days
- 👶 26 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- 😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- 🎤 Monthly team outings, including crazy golf, karaoke and escape rooms
- 💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- 💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- 🏊 Half price gym membership + team sports all week
- 🚴 Cycle to work, tech scheme and childcare vouchers
Check out our blog post if you’d like an inside scoop on Life at FundApps
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.