We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to become part of our team and join us in our mission to create the next big thing in British menswear.
This is a chance to make your mark, as part of a brand that is breaking new ground in the fashion category. With our unique solution to personalised fit, we are redefining how customers shop and pushing expectations about what is possible.
As we pave the way, we need to push the boundaries of a digital shopping experience. We're crafting an experience that brings our brand to life and makes it simple and seamless for our customers to feel the benefit of what we do. That’s where you come in.
Working as part of a fast-growing Digital team, you won’t be taking back seat. You’ll have a real voice and take ownership of vital design briefs, helping us answer our big challenges and evolve our digital presence into a class-leading shopping experience.
Along the way, you’ll work with passionate, down-to-earth and supportive colleagues who pull together to make things happen. You’ll be at the centre of positive change, managing the end-to-end design process from concept to creation and beyond.
Ultimately, you will get to make a difference. You will see your work come to life in front of a huge audience and play a central role in shaping who we are.
- Answering key UI & UX briefs, that enhance the digital experience for customers, maximise the impact of our brand and help deliver on growth ambitions
- Ownership of end-to-end design process, from concept to creation and beyond
- Concepting, wireframing and prototyping across multiple devices & viewports
- Presenting work internally, providing rationale, justification and bringing your colleagues along on the journey
- Collaborating closely with Developers, to bring your designs to life in the way you imagined them and ensure a great end-product
- Staying closely connected to our Brand team, well-attuned to the brand positioning of SPOKE and delivering on specific brand-led initiatives
- Staying acutely aware of Design and eCommerce trends and identifying areas for improvement in our own digital product
- Being a vocal ambassador for Digital Design best-practice and process
- Supporting and collaborating with the Lead Digital Designer
- 3+ years Digital Design experience
- Strong background in UI and UX design
- Robust Digital Design workflow, from concept to creation and beyond
- Down-to-earth, open and collaborative team-player
- Adept with apps and tools to support your workflow, including Adobe CC and Sketch
- Experience working within eCommerce, consumer brands or fashion
- Skills in Interaction Design, Animation or Illustration
- A down-to-earth, collaborative and supportive environment
- The opportunity to make your mark in a smaller business and grow with us
- All the hardware & software you need to get the job done
- A lively office with friendly, like-minded folks
- Regular socials & events
- Training budget