Upstream is leading the mobile internet revolution in high growth markets. Our pioneering platform provides 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. We work with 60+ mobile operators, across 45+ countries, leveraging their unique assets to boost and create new revenue streams in the data era.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Designer to join our Content Management team in Athens, Greece.
As a Digital Designer you will be part of a very competent team who works on allowing for Upstream’s innovation to positively impact millions of consumers around the world. You will be responsible for providing solid and engaging artwork, on-time delivery and optimization for web campaigns created by the Content Management team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work within Content Management to create advertising and promotional materials
- Create campaigns that consist of web banners (static and animated), social media, web landing pages and logos
- Deliver design materials in well-organized presentations to the parties involved within the company
- Follow branding and content manager’s guidelines to ensure quality, coherence and user engagement in every design
- Respect text provided and create design to add value to the services offered by the operator
- Translate campaign concepts into graphics and assets for various platforms
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital interfaces
- Work closely with Campaign Management and Digital Marketing in order to optimize web recruitment
The skills we require:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in graphic design, preferably digital
- A Bachelor's Degree or secondary education equivalent degree in graphic design
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Windows Office including graphic design, layout and production of a wide variety of marketing materials in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects while working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Experience using a CMS will be considered a plus
You will be an excellent fit for our team if you are:
- Strong team player with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to function as part of a team but also take initiative and work independently on projects
- Passionate for new design trends and innovative digital products
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Able to multitask, as well as balance and prioritize activities to ensure critical items are addressed
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.