The Global Arts Digital Experience Leader is primarily responsible for partnering with the Central Team Leader of Global Arts to lead the execution of the creative expression of Life.Church Online services. This role collaborates with Central and Campus teams to guide the innovative development of online services by providing direction and clarity to ensure the collective voice of Life.Church resonates seamlessly through the digital broadcasts. This role supports the team’s direction, initiatives, and ministry efforts to achieve outcomes that further Life.Church’s mission and reach people for Christ.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
The Global Arts Team is commissioned to steward the flagship experience and content that reflect the creative expression of Life.Church and Life.Church Worship to our top-of-funnel audiences. Through innovative visual products, storytelling, and experiences, our aim is to connect people to the heart of God and lead them to become more fully devoted followers of Christ.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the creative execution of the Life.Church Online weekly broadcast from concept to final product.
- Conceptualize, capture, edit, and deliver the final product of the Life.Church Online broadcast.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to continually improve and optimize digital services and experiences.
- Stay at the forefront of emerging trends in digital experiences, incorporating innovative solutions into Life.Church Online services.
- Align with the Global Arts CTL, Life.Church Online team, Broadcast Support, Central Communications, and other teams to develop and articulate a shared vision for Life.Church Online services that reflect the mission, values, style, and voice of Life.Church.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive and impactful world-class online presence.
- Ensure that the collective voice of Life.Church resonates seamlessly through the digital broadcast.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Ability to self-motivate, make independent decisions, and solve problems with innovation Strong leadership skills and understanding of developing and guiding others.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Effective at multi-tasking and time management to meet strict deadlines while remaining flexible and open to change.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to clearly explain complicated processes and foster partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Communications, Ministry, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability is covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.