Since 2010, FundApps has been committed to making compliance simple by providing a client-focused service to automate monitoring of regulatory requirements. With offices in London, New York and Singapore, the company monitors over USD 7 trillion in client assets with 750+ users from compliance teams at asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds and banks around the world.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our marketing team, to build FundApps’ digital presence, drive inbound lead campaigns for the business and provide general marketing support. We are a high growth company and have a great story to tell. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your Marketing skills and enjoy a positive working environment and believe you’re a good cultural fit, apply now!
The role requires a dynamic and hands-on approach to marketing, with a focus on digital. The person that fills this role will be a strong communicator, enjoys working with data, is organised and motivated to help us drive growth in key markets around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer…
- who prioritises GSD (Getting Stuff Done) in a sensible and sustainable manner, can juggle multiple projects, can proactively manage their time and prioritise the workload.
- who is a strong communicator and 100% transparent, collaborating with every team and sharing their work for feedback with the entire company.
- who has high attention to detail and can champion digital marketing by keeping up to date with best practices, advancements and trends while also helping to draft, review and post various content pieces across multiple channels.
What you will be working on:
- Designing & delivering content-led digital campaigns to drive lead generation, including building CRM website landing pages, email marketing, Social, PPC and digital ads.
- Maintaining & managing the FundApps blog, website and SEO to ensure a highly engaging visitor experience, using basic coding e.g. HTML, CSS.
- Building reports and analysing web analytics to monitor and improve digital performance.
- Managing the company’s presence on social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Supporting other marketing related activities.
To be successful you will:
- Demonstrate passion for marketing and communications through a marketing degree and/or experience in a fast-paced, autonomous marketing environment.
- Deliver campaigns at pace with an eye for detail, 100% accuracy and flare for creativity.
- Build deep knowledge of our digital ecosystem and how to improve our lead generation efforts.
- Use the Sales, Product and Marketing teams’ knowledge to attract future prospects.
- Analyse campaigns, using results to improve future campaigns and shape change.
- Constantly looking to learn, grow and develop at a personal and professional level.
Capabilities we look for:
- Understanding of online marketing metrics/terminology/analytics/tools including HubSpot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics & AdWords.
- Be quick to pick things up and learn about our product and the value we provide to our clients.
- Phenomenal attention to detail (our CEO can spot a typo from 36,000ft).
- Strong communication skills, excellent written English with proven experience in a business context.
- An eye for clean, modern aesthetics.
- An unwavering hatred of marketing cliches.
- A basic knowledge in HTML/CSS coding.
- A curious mind to identify new opportunities.
Life at FundApps
- 🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
- 💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- 🕐 Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- 🎁 Birthday off
- ❤️ 4 days volunteer leave + 2 company volunteer days
- 👶 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- 😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- 🎤 Monthly team outings, including crazy golf, karaoke and escape rooms
- 💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- 💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- 🏊 Flexible wellbeing allowance
- 🚴 Cycle to work, tech scheme and childcare vouchers
Check out our blog post if you’d like an inside scoop on Life at FundApps
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.