Directive Consulting is the performance marketing agency for SaaS companies. We use Customer Generation (a marketing methodology developed by us) which focuses on SQLs and Customers instead of traditional metrics like MQLs. We offer Paid Media, SEO, Performance Creative and Design, Video, Revenue Operations, and Strategy services to our clients by creating comprehensive digital marketing strategies that allow our clients to hit their SQL targets, every time.
We’ve experienced hyper-growth over the last year and have remained true to our culture of, the best idea wins. We’re future-focused and are looking for others with a growth mindset to join our evolving teams!
Digital Marketing Associates in our Internship program will work directly with the Associate Director and their team of Account Strategists.
Takeaways will include hands-on, industry experience for skills like sequencing, segmentation, follow up, direct mail, account based marketing, SEO, PPC, and content.
What you offer:
- Currently pursuing or a graduate of an MBA/Master's-level program, ideally, with a major in or related to Marketing, Internet/Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Communication, Digital Communication, or Business Administration with a marketing focus
- Adept in the use of software tools and platforms
- Deep understanding ideally across search and social (programmatic is a bonus)
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Equal parts competitive and curious; you’re a true problem solver
- You live on the cutting edge of the industry, always looking for opportunities to grow and share
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to complete top-notch work with little need for revisions
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starting attitude and ability to work independently
- Remote availability of 3-5 days a week for 4 months from May - September (Part-Time, 25hrs/week, no weekends)
- Current digital marketing platform certifications
- Previous experience via prior internship, freelance, client based coursework in Digital Marketing strategies
What you will gain:
- Exclusive inside access to marketing and sales meetings
- Completing assigned reading and prepaid learning modules
- Sitting in on sales calls with CEO and SEO Leaders
- Access to prepaid learning modules such as Directive Institute
- Vital experience learning how to connect long term projects with daily inputs
- Meetings with mentor to discuss learnings and career goals
- Ability to be able to craft innovative account based marketing campaigns
Freedom to work remotely from anywhere
We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
Opportunities for full time employment is our goal and evaluated on a case by case basis.