OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it’s decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
Since 2012, we’ve helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform. It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, setting up, coordination, optimizations, and performance reporting for clients' campaigns. The role involves a combination of media planning, data analysis, creative problem-solving, and cross-team collaboration to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Targeted Display Campaign Execution on any ad platform (Google, Facebook, Simpli.fi, etc.)
- Developing programmatic advertising strategies
- Conducting audience research and segmentation to identify target audiences for each campaign
- Setting campaign objectives, KPIs, and performance benchmarks.
- Data Analysis and Optimization
- Reporting and Communication
- Staying up to date with Industry and Technology Trends
- Digital Marketing experience and/or education is a must
- Ability and readiness to face the unknown and find a solution
- Ability to understand clients’ goals and expectations and meet them
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas and formatting)
- Proficiency In English