Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people to start their online shopping. The place where they discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. We have more than 500 million offers on our platform and 15 million monthly shoppers, a solid position in the market and are perceived as independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector.
Why join us?
- Backed by world class investors like Line, Ventura and 500 Start-ups.
- Internationally sourced management team with accumulated experience from world-class organizations.
- Personalized coaching and world-class trainings that gives you access to key experts in your field.
- Be part of a performance focused environment that champions transparency, open communication and ownership.
- Diversity (25 nationalities and still counting) is our building blocks and we accept you just as you are.
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
Are you a creative person? Do you love to work with big brands in the e-commerce industry for interactive campaigns? Do you want to taste the beauty of start-up dynamics by contributing revenue directly to the company? Look no further!
Join the marketing team in Asia, as featured on Forbes!
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and motivated Digital Campaign Designer to support digital marketing activities. Also, you will work with affiliate campaigns in Southeast Asia (including Hong Kong) and influence the e-commerce industry in this region. You will be working with the famous brands from e-commerce, from gadgets to fashion.
As a member of our Digital Marketing team working in Kuala Lumpur, you will be responsible for driving, creating, and distributing engaging content through our social media and email channels.
Check out our latest campaign!
- Study the client's brief and conceptualize visuals and videos based on requirements
- Able to produce creative new content visuals/graphic ideas, and conduct A/B tests in our existing marketing channels & partners marketing channels
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders especially the campaign team on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- A team player who will make sure all campaigns are executed at the highest quality
- Fresh graduate of graphic design / multimedia design or equivalent
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics & videography
- Familiar with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Photoshop, llustrator & Premier Pro)
- Have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- An understanding of the latest trends within a commercial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A keen eye for aesthetics and impeccable attention to details
- Able to work independently with a high degree of initiatives
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work methodically and have a can-do attitude
- Cashless Visit to Panel Clinic(s) for yourself, spouse and kid(s).
- Hospitalization Coverage for yourself, spouse and kid(s).
- Work Permit / Visa Coverage for expatriates.
- Dental Coverage and/or Pharmaceutical Coverage for yourself.
- Monthly Team Allowance with your team members for a fun & relaxing time away from the office.
- Safety Benefit Reimbursement such as claimable grab ride and dinner if you’re in the office past 7 pm.
- Foodies, we have food and subsidised snack vending machine for your hunger pangs.
- iPrice Santa commission for shopping using iPrice website for yourself
- Be a part of iPrice Cultural Festive Event(s) organized by iPrice event team. Bring along your spouse and kid(s). The more, the merrier 😉.