Casper is looking for a senior performance marketer to join our Acquisition Team as the Digital Marketing Director. This person will own end-to-end strategy and implementation of cutting edge digital marketing campaigns, with an appreciation for cross-functional collaborations and sensitivity across device analytics. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing online marketing programs, in-depth knowledge of advertising technology, demonstrated ability to build partnerships both inside and outside of the organization, and an innate passion for breaking new ground within the media landscape. This leader will identify new partnerships, engage innovative technology and product opportunities, evaluate the level-of-effort needed to implement all size initiatives, assess feasibility, drive concept development, supervise implementation, and manage program testing—with the ultimate goal of establishing new, scalable digital marketing channels purposed for customer acquisition.
- Manage and mentor a team of 5 experienced marketing managers to help meet growth objectives and move the team to the next level.
- Drive digital channel performance to meet new customer and revenue targets within established ROAS expectations, and perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis across channels.
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for fast, recurring and iterative testing.
- Employ a strategic framework for all challenges in the channels being managed, with a strong understanding and sensitivity for cross-channel impacts and interactions.
- Oversee management of the following digital channels: paid search, shopping engines, paid social, content marketing, programmatic display and retargeting, video advertising and influencer marketing.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor and agency relationships, troubleshoot issues on a case by case basis, and ensure strong extensions of the team with external parties.
- Consult with internal leadership in order to prioritize & optimize high-impact opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in online marketing, ideally in an eCommerce company or startup environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and hit fixed goals.
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset.
- Indisputable track record of growing and scaling innovative businesses or functions.
- Expert-level in any/all of the following: mobile advertising, display advertising, retargeting, video advertising, programmatic buying.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- High degree of creativity and ability to tell stories.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities
- Highly proficient in Excel and third party analytics platforms.
Casper (casper.com) is a sleep brand that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its award-winning sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?" sized box. A year and a half after launching the mattress, Casper expanded its universally comfortable product line, which now includes a perfect pillow and sheets.
Now expanding into Europe, the company is one of the fastest growing consumer brands of all time with more than 100 full-time employees, $100M in revenue for 2015, and 100,000 Casper owners. Casper was named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of Time's Best Inventions of 2015.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Fitness stipend
- Open vacation policy
- Lots of free food and unlimited naps!