Scripbox is a radical new approach to personal investing. Combining the principles of portfolio theory and behavioural finance, Scripbox offers pre-selected mutual funds and an easy one-click method of investing in them.
Scripbox simplifies investing by eliminating the confusion created by too much jargon and too much choice.
We are a team who enjoys what we do and are very passionate about delivering genuine value to our customers. As we grow, we are constantly looking for people with passion and a belief in doing the right thing to join us. We are committed to providing an environment that recognises and rewards merit and is driven by hard work.
- Execute search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report performance of digital marketing initiatives
- Liaise with the design and communications team for marketing collaterals
- Will report to current digital marketing team and assist them with day to day execution of Digital Marketing Campaigns for Scripbox
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to understand marketing thought and be customer-centric
- Must have basic experience executing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM
- Should have used Google Analytics or other website analytics tools
- Some knowledge of how Instagram, YouTube, etc. are used to leverage a business
- Should be well versed in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with 1-year experience in digital marketing