Digital Marketing Executive
Do you want to apply your marketing experience to help people achieve better mental health? At Kooth our sole purpose is to ensure clinically and cost effective digital mental health support is accessible to all, on any digital device, tailored to an individual’s specific needs.
To achieve this, we focus on three key principles:
- “Welcoming space”: We create a stigma-free environment for people to get the support they want and need without barriers such as thresholds to meet or waiting lists.
- “Effective”: We deliver help that is clinically effective and cost effective. We are committed to constant innovation in new digital therapies spanning self-therapy, community and professional support. will help us to further improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and experience for our users.
- “Accessible to all”: We want to make Kooth accessible to everyone, globally. Our goal is to embed our business model into health care systems and businesses both in the UK and internationally.
Reporting into the Commercial Marketing Manager, you will manage digital campaigns to retain and upsell contracts. You’ll be both analytical and creative, excited to hit targets with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
You will execute activities cross channel, analysing trends and data, crafting the customer-focussed messaging and running tests to come up with creative and innovative paid digital campaigns. Many of the campaigns you execute will require end to end management, from ideation and setup to tracking and evaluating success metrics. Our user anonymity is a key product USP, however this can result in complex marketing challenges, you must have a can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box.
What you’ll do / Main Responsibilities
- Development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage the process, implementation, tracking and measurement of paid digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web breakdown, ROI, ROAS and evaluation of KPIs.
- Collate and utilise data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Support the Commercial Marketing Manager to deliver marketing events including trade shows, webinars and networking events
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Expert in leading and end-to-end management of social media ads, PPC campaigns, SEO/SEM
- Strong background and experience in Google Ads and Meta Advertising Engines
- Solution focused, always able to break through complex issues
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Proven experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience marketing to Public Sector audience desired but not essential
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience using TikTok Ad Engine
- Previous experience within the Healthcare or Tech industries
- Up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave
- Yearly professional training programmes structured around you
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Pension contributions
- Flexible remote working working from home (at least 3 days per week)
- Private medical insurance
- Eligible for annual award of Long Term Incentive Plan (shares)
- Cycle to work scheme