Are you looking for hands-on experience at a fast-paced startup?SaaS Design
, an online destination for Sketch and Figma templates, helps designers, agencies, and SaaS (software-as-a-service) business owners save time and speed up their workflow. With customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, the company is growing and looking for awesome people to work with!Duration of internship:
This internship is 3 months, with the potential for ongoing work afterward if there is a mutual fit.Hours/week:
As a small startup, the right candidate is someone who loves wearing many hats.
Here are some tasks that you might find yourself working on:
- Email copywriting & campaign creation: creating marketing emails in our CRM
- Social media management
- Affiliate program email outreach
- Please add the word "winter" to the top of your cover letter to show you've read the description of the job
- Write occasional blog posts and content
- Draft up new landing pages using WordPress (copywriting)
- Remote role: this internship is 100% remote, so you can be based anywhere, as long as you have a reliable internet connection. :-)
- Learn everything there is to know about working at a startup
- See the direct result of your work (no red tape!)
We'd like to find somebody with the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial qualities, self-motivated: you love creating things and you're self-motivated. If you've ever launched your own project, club, or community in the past, that is a major bonus!
- Bias toward action: you prefer acting on your ideas rather than being stuck in endless meetings
- Lifelong learner: you know there are always new things to learn
- Excellent communicator: Since this is a remote role, great communication is important. So, if anyone has ever told you that you're a great communicator, chances are, you'd do very well here!
- Must have a stable internet connection
BONUS: Any sort of experience in design or marketing is always a plus, but is certainly not required!
Our company values are:
- Bias toward action: we act quickly and love to experiment with new ideas
- We value honesty, integrity, and straightforwardness: it is better to be honest about things, even the hard things (mistakes happen, after all!), otherwise they may become worse later.
- Results-oriented: you like to measure your work
- Respectful: we have a no-jerk policy :-)
- We look for solutions over problems
If these values resonate with you, we'd love to hear from you!