We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic digital marketing intern, so if you’re hungry to learn, and have a passion for online marketing - we want you!
At StoreHub you’ll be treated as a full member of the growth & marketing team and get hands-on experience working across multiple digital marketing channels and on all stages of the marketing funnel.
During your time here, you will collaborate with our growth & marketing team in all stages of the marketing funnel, and be able to engage with various marketing channels from paid advertising to content marketing and more.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will:
- Work with the team to refine and execute on social media strategies
- Assist in managing social media channels and the editorial calendar to ensure that content is timely, relevant and engaging
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and curate content (written or video format, or both)
- Assist in the collection of quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and competitor research
- Supporting the marketing team in daily tasks
What you will need:
- You must have excellent command of the English language.
- BONUS: Excellent written command of the following languages: Bahasa Malaysia or Thai
- Second or third year marketing, communications, language, psychology majors (or any related majors!) or if you have a strong passion for online user experience and marketing, that’s great too
- You live on Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram
- You have some sort of writing experience (for a school magazine, a blog, or to make a quick buck on the side - whatever)
- September 2019 onwards (3 months/6 months)
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- No corporate nonsense
- Free Friday lunches and fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
- Opportunity for the role to turn into a permanent role
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday.
Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm