Payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
Growth marketing team at Paytm performs these critical functions for our platform:1. Traffic allocation to various growth use cases like payments, commerce, financial services according to user current interest and also propensity to adopt new use cases2. Enhancing growth as a product platform with real time targeting, building a 360-degree customer profile and enhancing reach through most suitable channels3. Evangelization of growth amongst various businesses of Paytm and ensuring best practices trickle down to all businesses.
About the role:
The incumbent should have excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google sheets since they would be expected to work on quantitative and qualitative data from market campaigns and build reports.
1. Work closely with the user growth & digital marketing team
2. Assist in digital marketing and advertising promotional activities
3. Build marketing reports
5. Draft digital marketing strategies
6. Learn and manage online adverts through Google AdWords and Facebook marketing
7. Learn app marketing
8. Ideal Candidate should available for full time (in-office, Noida) internship
9. Can start the internship between 20th Sep'22 and 25th Oct'22 and available for 3 months
1. Good Articulation a Skills
2. Working knowledge of Excel or google sheets
1. Graduation is compulsory.
2. Candidate with a certification in Digital Marketing courses would be an added advantage
Why join us?
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. PPO Opportunity
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!