ODAIA nouno·da·ia | \ 'oh-day-yeah \ o·da·ia | \ 'oh-day-yeah \an Ancient Greek word referring to a salesperson’s “tools of the trade”
Learn more about our company here. You can also find more information about the company and our products at odaia.ai.
ODAIA is a remote first organization, all our positions are WFH.
ODAIA helps pharma sales and marketing teams by using AI to understand and predict customer behaviour. Our enterprise SaaS product MAPTUAL serves some of the most recognized Fortune 500 life sciences companies. By incorporating data and AI predictions in powerful ways, MAPTUAL’s users understand their customers (healthcare professionals, patients) on a deeper level and cater to their health needs more effectively.
ODAIAns (what we call ourselves) are inspired to reinvent the future of how non-technical people leverage data in their day-to-day lives. We are passionate about solving complex problems in data, AI, engineering, design, and product, so our customers don’t have to. We live by the notion that “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication;” and making simplicity scalable is an even bigger challenge. That’s why we have a crazy talented team led by serial entrepreneurs, tech veterans, and life sciences experts.
Reducing patients’ time to therapy by facilitating meaningful interactions with healthcare providers, through human-centric software powered by AI.
We’re also on a mission to build an innovative, diverse, and ego-free business, where trust, innovation and ownership are valued. You’re on a mission too? We’re here for it. We put an emphasis on career development for our employees, and the opportunities to grow are extensive.
Full-Time 12 Month Contract Position
**There is an opportunity for contract extension and / or conversion to full-time permanent in alignment with ODAIA’s business.
This position offers top-notch health benefits for medical, dental, vision care, mental health, prescription drug coverage, travel insurance and alternative treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic services.
Meet the Humans of ODAIA and check out what our team has to say about working at ODAIA in our #LifeAtODAIA HR video series.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
As Digital Marketing Lead, you are a dynamic communicator & storyteller with a passion for project management, digital marketing, marketing data analytics and content marketing and management.
This role serves as the content creator/curator for digital marketing content including understanding our data to help us make better, faster and smarter decisions.
Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats? Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have experience developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels?
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, is able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns and project management for the marketing team from concept to execution, has experience turning complex technical ideas into impactful content (i.e., social media posts, blogs, opinion articles, whitepapers, webinars, and other digital campaigns) to engage target audiences.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you assist with will coaching, mentoring and leading the Marketing team. While bringing out the best in each individual, you will guide the team, helping them discover new standards of excellence and enabling high-performance, a growth-mindset and agility.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Digital & Content Marketing
- Conduct research as needed to help support digital campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media marketing, re-marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Develop content across multiple channels including the website/landing pages, social media, and email marketing campaigns designed to attract and convert multiple audience segments
- Identify opportunities to create brand-driven stories to support key brand initiatives and product launches
- Develop and execute a content strategy to support key business strategies and maintain an editorial calendar to maximize collaboration and increase awareness across target audiences
- Oversee the sharing of content across various channels with a focus on social media, including the development of social media content from post copy to article content, creative execution, and beyond
- Tactically implement a comprehensive digital and traditional marketing strategy to enhance brand visibility, and generate leads through digital advertising, paid and organic search, social media, and other digital channels
- Utilize all existing and upcoming marketing techniques to help increase profitable sales and lead generation
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize customer experience touchpoints across the acquisition funnel Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Marketing Data Analytics & Optimization
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Define and test analytical approaches and metrics strategies to uncover new customer insights
- Develop and scale user-friendly, self-service dashboards, reports, and business insights in the appropriate visualization systems
- Develop a deep understanding of ODAIA's data sources to determine the appropriate dataset to support a “single view of the truth” across marketing and sales, as well as solutions for specific business needs
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Optimize conversion points and user funnels
- Regularly analyze, report and optimize online marketing initiatives, including website, organic search rankings, paid search metrics, etc., to continuously optimize performance and conversion
- Create presentations and slide decks for internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and content creation
- Experience in Marketing data analysis, report creation, and visualization of data
- Experience working with website platforms (Webflow preferable)
- Experience with project management and the use of project management tools (we use Asana)
- A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy, subject lines and creative writing are your jam
- Proven record of running digital marketing campaigns and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert.
- Experience in managing websites, optimizing landing page, CX touchpoints, UTMs, lead acquisition, and funnel optimization
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and email marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEM Rush, HubSpot etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital ad campaigns (e.g., Google Adwords, Linkedin Campaign Manager and other Social Media Marketing tools)
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly productive driven startup culture that values agility, passion, ownership, trust, respect, diversity and inclusion
- Tremendous growth and unique learning opportunities
- You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly
- Endless learning opportunities
- An inclusive environment, we are an equal opportunities employer and we operate with an anti-oppression mindset
- Flexible working hours, providing great balance for personal and family life
- We focus on what we achieve and not the number of hours we clock
- We trust our employees and empower them to shape their work themselves so that they can achieve the best possible results
- An open and flexible vacation policy
- Our employees can take what they want, when they want it - as long as they get their work done, get the time approved and get things covered while they're away
- Stock option grants, for full time, permanent employees
- A generous home office allowance
- Career development opportunities, and a solid business model - we’re in it for the long haul!
- An initial call with HR to get to know you and cover the basics about the role
- An in-depth interview with the Hiring Manager
- Interview(s) with other Leadership and Team members
- References, background check and final offer
If you think you may not check every box, don’t worry, we would love to see your resume anyway!
Odaians are at core a group of great and talented people, eager to learn, take ownership, and turn ambitious ideas into reality.
We are a remote-first company based in Toronto with frequent in-person collaborative work sessions and social gatherings at a work-share office in downtown Toronto. We leverage many synchronous and asynchronous communication tools as well as virtual social events, and provide an allowance for your ideal WFH setup.
Any conditional offer of employment made to a successful candidate will be subject to the full satisfaction with the results of any background and reference checks.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND ACCESSIBILITY
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of our hiring process. For more on this, you can inquire about accommodations if you're invited to an interview.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
As an equal opportunity employer, ODAIA is committed to creating an environment that respects diversity and inclusion. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ODAIA, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace, and are an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.