Airtime Rewards is a disruptive retail rewards programme, changing the way 100’s of thousands of members pay for their smartphones using unique payment tracking technology.
Our members earn rewards when shopping with some of the UK’s biggest retailers, using rewards to reduce their mobile bills, offering retailers a totally new way to reward their customers. Our retail partners include: Waitrose, Boots, Argos, Debenhams, Holland & Barrett, Caffe Nero, Byron, PizzaExpress and many more. We also work in partnership with all the major mobile networks in the UK.
We’re a small, young & agile team with a great vision, looking to recruit an experienced marketing manager to our team. This is an impactful role which will include a number of important functions. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about startups & dedicated to go the extra mile to deliver results for a rapidly growing business. Your goal for 2019 is to increase community membership, as well as maximising engagement from our existing members.
- Create marketing message which resonates with our target audiences.
- Implement marketing strategy across various media channels to drive acquisition and create word of mouth virality.
- Develop and manage our online marketing channels
- ROI focused to drive cost effective user acquisition Implement growth hacking techniques to cost effectively drive user acquisition.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of marketing activity by channel and draw actionable insights from google analytics.
- Use Mixpanel to automate marketing and communication to drive new user conversion and community and retailer engagement.
- Content creation and copywriting across marketing channels to brand guidelines.
- Implement A/B testing techniques to improve acquisition and conversion.
You’ll need to be
- A self starter with a strong sense of ownership, and a can-do attitude
- Excellent creative thinker with great ideas – a good ‘marketing brain’
- Fast learner who isn’t afraid to get things wrong.
- A good writer, you’ll need to write copy to engage with our wide audience.
Experience using tools such as
- Design - Sketch, Photoshop,
- Ad platforms - Facebook ads manager, Google AdWords, Twitter
- Email marketing - Mailchimp, Mixpanel
- PPC / SEO - SEMrush, AdWords, Tag Manager
- Collaboration - Google suite, Trello, Slack
- Attribution software - Branch or others
- Automation and Engagement - Mixpanel
- Experience working in a retail / app technology company
- 4 - 5 years marketing / digital marketing experience
- University degree or hold digital marketing qualification
Friday drinks, free coffee & fruit
This role is based in Manchester or London dependent on the right candidate.