We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in downtown Oakland. This person will help to develop and own our digital marketing strategy to support awareness and demand generation objectives to deliver qualified opportunities to our sales pipeline. Digital campaigns are a critical channel for the company as we continue to pioneer the category of feature management.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact on our product and customers.
Software powers the world and LaunchDarkly empowers all teams to deliver and control their software.
- Own the strategy and execution of all digital channels to drive growth and revenue
- Manage our agencies and vendors for SEO, SEM, LinkedIn, Content Syndication, Display, and third-party affiliate advertisers.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) by channel, drive pipeline, and measure growth to ensure the success of ongoing integrated campaigns
- Develop multi-touch, omnichannel strategies for targeted audiences defined by various criteria (sales segment, region, industry, etc.) to engage prospects and move them through the funnel
- Drive leads, opportunities, and pipeline for Enterprise, SMB, and Self-Serve segments.
- Spearhead ABM with effective account segmentation strategies and collaboration with field marketing and sales teams.
- Provide reporting on how each channel, campaign, and creative is performing
- Implement cross-channel testing methodologies to maximize investments and drive additional pipeline. Share findings with the greater team and improve the demand creation process.
- Innovate with new design and copy concepts to test across channels and platforms that align with LaunchDarkly’s brand, positioning, and messaging.
- Execute integrated, cross-channel campaigns with creative approaches to brand awareness, lead acquisition, and retargeting
- Project manage landing page development, ad creation, and content creation by partnering closely with key stakeholders
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Design, Field Marketing, Sales Ops, SDRs, and Sales Leadership
- 3+ years of digital marketing or demand generation, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets (minimum of $1M a year, but preferably more) to meet lead, opportunity, and/or pipeline goals
- Proven track record of demonstrating positive ROI from paid advertising budgets all the way to closed-won revenue.
- Experience tracking and reporting on ROAS as a key metric.
- Experience managing agencies, contractors, and third-party advertisers
- Strong Salesforce acumen
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation (Marketo is a plus) and how leads from digital campaigns are ingested into the system
- Must have proficiency in GoogleAds and Google Analytics. Google Search Console and LinkedIn Campaign Manager is a plus!
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Creative thinker willing to test big ideas and apply learnings to future campaigns
- Team player that’s ready to get the job done
- Experience with Marketo is a plus!
- Forecasting experience is a plus!
- SQL is a plus!
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.