QIVOS is a marketing technology agency, that delivers successful end-to-end customer loyalty management. Through our expertise in customer experience strategies and tailor-made technology solutions we help brands build unique long-term relationships with their customers.
Our team constitutes of talented experts who are connecting, informing and creating inspiring work. With local offices in London, Athens, Hong Kong we serve customers from various industries in more than 10 countries. Brands who trust us include: IKEA, INTERSPORT, MARKS&SPENCER, FOLLI FOLLIE, LINKS OF LONDON and more.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work within our marketing department. You must be eager to create online and offline targeted marketing programs to drive awareness and interest in our products and services.
Knowledge of B2B marketing practices in automating and generating content and nurturing new lead sources, as well as database management, is essential for this position.
Job Description / Responsibilities / Candidate’s Mission
- End-to-end program management: planning, executing and tracking/reporting marketing programs including webinars, events, advertising, paid media, sponsored content, growth hacking, off-net advertising, email and outbound prospecting.
- Manage lead generation activities to build a strong marketing pipeline.
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling to identify and engage the right leads, rather than simply flooding the top of the funnel.
- Manage nurture campaigns with our marketing automation software (ACT-ON) to create long-term relationship between our brand and a potential buyer.
- Use account-based marketing techniques to loop in all decision makers.
- Liaise with sales team on a daily basis to evaluate leads progress.
- Join efforts with our content marketing manager to keep consistent content strategy.
- Support organization of internal and external corporate events.
- Perform tasks such as segmentation, A/B testing, conversion funnels optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communication.
- At least 3 years B2B marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years specifically in demand generation.
- 3+ years of experience managing websites, analytics, and optimization/reporting/analytics tools, processes, and dashboards (i.e. intermediate to advanced user of Google Analytics or comparable analytics tool).
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and campaign performance, including but not limited to ROI analyses.
- Experience with Wordpress (or similar CMS) and web admin tools.
- Creative skills and use of related software will be considered a strong plus (such as Photoshop).
- Strong drive for continuous improvement – creating efficiencies & processes, innovating, maximizing growth, accelerating the rate of new customer acquisition and improving program profitability.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices and the impact on sales.
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications will be considered a plus.
- Master in email marketing.
- Proven project management skills – effective collaborator and consensus builder with a focus on completing projects on time and on budget.
- Strong knowledge in SEO, SEM & PPC.
- Excellent English writing and oral skills.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Continuous training
- Career development
- Private insurance