Ready for a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company? Tigera is funded by top tier VCs, has an amazing product, and a brilliant team. If you have drive and like to succeed in a collaborative environment, we want to talk to you.
Tigera is hiring a Manager of Digital Marketing with the mission of building demand for our Kubernetes security, and observability solution through creative and effective online marketing programs. In this role, you will create a world-class digital demand generation machine that creates qualified leads, product engagement, and sales revenue across paid search, display and online advertising, and content syndication programs. The ideal candidate will have hands-on Google AdWords and demand generation experience at a B2B software company, be a creative thinker who is data-oriented and results-driven, enjoy complex problem solving, and thrive on owning a process from beginning to end.
As a Manager of Digital Campaigns, you will have the ability to effectively support multiple stakeholders, translate business goals into actionable marketing strategies, and clearly communicate program plans and performance metrics. Your desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and exciting work environment is a plus. This position is located in Vancouver, or Remote is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Build a cohesive, strategic digital marketing plan to create demand and grow the pipeline\
- Lead and manage a paid advertising agency
- Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy, and execute comprehensive, multi-touch integrated demand generation programs that drive and accelerate pipeline, account acquisition, and penetration
- Develop and execute, and monitor and optimize paid search, display, content syndication, digital media, and other programs, including online events such as webinars and trainings
- Collaborate with marketing team members to maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance, improve conversion rates, and increase ROI on our marketing spend
- Monitor and analyze website and landing page traffic, and provide regular reporting on conversion and campaign effectiveness
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform digital strategies. Keep up to date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- 5-8 years of digital marketing experience in B2B tech–SaaS, cloud, security, networking, or observability experience is preferred
- Managed Google AdWords, social ads, and other forms of online advertising
- Led content syndication through outlets such as TechCrunch, Demandworks Media, Integrate, or other relevant vertical or industry specific media outlets
- Designed and written engaging multi-step email nurture sequences
- Experience running online events such as webinars and trainings
- Designed organic social internal and external advocacy programs
- Knowledge of SEM/SEO
- Implemented integrated programs for all routes to market and across key vertical markets with a personas-based, marketing-first approach
- Built and executed a digital buyer's journey starting from awareness, consideration, and adoption
- Strong analytical skill and a proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Ability to get stuff done and execute quickly while remaining detail oriented and delivering with high quality
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic and tactical levels
- Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions
Tigera is an early-stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs. We offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.