White Fox Boutique is a rapidly growing online e-commerce store for women, established in 2013.
We're based in Sydney, Australia with customers worldwide.
Our brands have been worn on celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Sofia Richie, Hailey Baldwin & Kylie Jenner.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Rosebery, Sydney. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing growth strategies across digital channels to increase performance & conversion. As an experienced and data-driven Digital Marketing Manager, you will align with the White Fox values, brand vision and goals.
- Responsible for driving high value traffic through the management and strategy of digital marketing channels across our two store fronts AU & US
- Management of all paid channels including Facebook Ads, Snapchat, Tiktok, Google Ads & Pinterest
- Management of affiliates & rakuten platform
- Management of Refer A Friend & Loyalty platforms
- Manage & Develop White Fox’s digital marketing strategy working closely with external agencies
- Work cross-functionally with the Ecommerce, Marketing and Creative teams to deliver engaging & high performing digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Develop segmentation, acquisition, and retargeting strategies to optimise the effectiveness of digital campaigns in line with our core marketing calendar and growth plans
- Continuously ensure all campaigns are optimized via A/B Testing
- Work alongside our CRM manager to coordinate the roll-out of segmentation strategies, re-engagement and the acquisitions of new customers & sign-ups
- You will work closely with company directors, providing weekly trade reports, providing feedback on further optimisation & identifying potential business opportunities to grow revenue and increase conversion.
- You will manage weekly creative planning meetings with the wider marketing team ensuring the marketing calendar is updated
- Management of the end-to-end process of campaign creation from briefing to go live deployment
- Evaluate and improve internal workflows with a focus on process and efficiency
- 3+ years experience in a similar digital marketing manager role
- Strong people management experience
- Qualification/Degree in Digital Marketing
- Exceptional digital marketing skills across Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Snapchat, Tik Tok advertising, Pinterest, SEO and other lead generation activities including affiliates
- Experience with Shopify Plus preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of analytic platforms & data analysing tools, specifically Google Analytics
- Experience in budget & spend management
- The ability to demonstrate & proven successful ROI, CPA & ROAS from the management of the digital marketing strategy
- Experienced in achieving growth across international markets
- Ability to problem-solve & be reactive
- Proactively seeking out opportunities to keep across new industry trends or technologies
- High-level of attention to detail, excellent communicator and collaborative team-player
- Ability to analyse data & identify potential business opportunities to grow revenue and increase conversion.
- Excellent time management & ability to always meet targets & deadlines.
- Highly motivated, positive attitude & ability to motivate the same in other team members
- Brand new offices including an onsite gym
- Great, fun and collaborate team culture
- Generous monthly clothing allowance + ongoing discounts
- Fun events throughout the year