iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over €900 million to over 25,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun & vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade. The marketing team is looking for smart, hands-on talent to drive growth and help us reach this goal. This role reports to the Marketing Manager for Germany and you will work closely with colleagues across UK and German Marketing.
- You’ll run performance marketing campaigns to bring more small business customers to iwoca Germany, working from our London office. Your focus will be on our Paid Search, Display and other digital channels.
- Set ambitious targets for Google and Bing Paid Search activity and manage and optimise Paid Search targeting, bidding and creative
- Innovate in new channels like Display, LinkedIn, Affiliate, Facebook and others
- Ensure robust tracking and analyse performance across the funnel (from impressions to life-time value) to understand drivers and find optimisation opportunities
- Stay ahead of the curve on media innovation and constantly test new approaches
- Become an expert in the customer decision journey by analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research.
- Apply a strategic learning framework across all channels: define learning objectives, set up A/B tests and scale up/down accordingly
- 2+ years of experience in a performance marketing role. Experience in B2B a big plus
- Strong analytical skill set: confident with drawing insights from complex datasets and forming data-driven arguments
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality in tight timelines
- Team player: enjoys working with others, cross pollinating ideas and learnings within and across teams
- User-centric approach to media, connecting media buying to customer behaviour
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance