HeartFlow is a medical technology company transforming the diagnosis and management of coronary artery disease, the #1 cause of death worldwide, using cutting-edge technology. The flagship product—an AI-based, non-invasive cardiac test called the HeartFlow Analysis—provides a color-coded, 3D model of a patient’s coronary arteries indicating the impact blockages have on blood flow to the heart. It offers physicians a completely novel way to diagnose and treat cardiac patients. Our pipeline of products is growing and so is our team; join us in helping to revolutionize precision heartcare.
HeartFlow is seeking a candidate for the position of Digital Marketing Manager to join our team as we look to scale our commercial organization.
Working under the direction of and reporting to the Director, Global Marketing, this person will be involved in a variety of marketing and communications related activities that will help drive global expansion. The right person for this role will be someone who is passionate about digital marketing and both developing and optimizing content for various channels. Specific areas of focus will involve engagement or management of the following: multi-channel marketing campaigns, advertising and overall digital strategy.
HeartFlow is a VC-backed, pre-IPO company that has received international recognition for exceptional strides in healthcare innovation, is supported by medical societies around the world, cleared for use in the US, UK, Europe, Japan and Canada, and has been used for more than 100,000 patients worldwide. #LI-IB1
- Manage creation and execution of multi-channel marketing optimizing visual and verbal brand per channel
- Own development of content in collaboration with external vendors/designers to support campaigns and other initiatives including engaging video testimonials, infographics, case studies, collateral, and more.
- Own advertising strategy across various channels including trade publications, Google and social media
- Lead hospital marketing initiatives in coordination with the field team and customers to help expand awareness of HeartFlow; includes management of hospital marketing toolkit web page and materials
- Drive overall digital strategy to optimize channel performance and audience targeting across web, email, social, advertising in collaboration with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Provide ongoing analytics and reports in collaboration with external agencies and internal teams for the above channels and programs to provide insights and recommendations to continuously improve
- Be a steward of the brand to ensure consistent voice and visual across materials and channels
- Positive, energetic personality; comfortable collaborating across a variety of functions
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to set, track and meet deadlines
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Able to drive projects autonomously
- Able to multi-task and quickly evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Project/program management
- Quantitative skills to assist with analysis/metric tracking and reporting
- Strong computer skills using PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience in small and/or mid-size teams/organizations, preferably during periods of significant transition and growth
- Experience working with digital channels including web, email, social, advertising
- Experience with writing and content creation
- Experience with data analytics and report generation
- Project or program management
- Relevant coursework in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field
- Previous experience with managing and working with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, ActOn, and building email campaigns a plus
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Previous experience working with Salesforce or other CRM tool a plus
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFLow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United State, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at HeartFlow, including recruitment, hiring, training, relocation, promotion, and termination.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
US Locations Only: All employees and contingent workers (contractor, consultant, interns or temporary personnel) are required to be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 and any booster as recommended by CDC, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination on their first day of employment.