Title: Digital Marketing Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (IC3)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Who we are:
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Dublin to drive engagement, growth and revenue for our Marketing Solutions business in EMEA by helping LinkedIn achieve our goal of being the most effective place online for marketers to engage with professionals.
In this role, you’ll explore new ways, and lead efforts to create explosive revenue growth by scaling acquisition and transforming the customer lifecycle. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping LinkedIn’s rapidly growing Marketing Solutions business in EMEA and grow business KPIs. Working with global marketers you will employ creative ways to use the latest in technology, content and resources to deliver best in class acquisition programs that drive LinkedIn’s ads business.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, audience segments and the buyer’s journey
- Lead, develop and execute our EMEA-wide digital campaign marketing activities, including:
- Use data-driven insights to identify our sweet spot target group and combine analytical thinking with storytelling to engage with this audience.
- Create and drive a full-funnel strategy to engage with these prospective buyers, partnering with paid operations, global marketers, localisation, insights, content marketing and others to bring this strategy to life
- Drive alignment and buy-in with cross-functional partners on the overall strategy and objective
- Partner with stakeholders and external agencies to develop a full funnel suite of digital creative
- Regularly report and present performance to business leadership
- Prioritise initiatives and resources
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in a growth marketing or digital marketing role
- Growth hacker mentality and approach. Thrives in dynamic, performance driven environment where agility and innovation are valued
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns at scale
- Demonstrated leadership and track record in building and optimising paid media campaigns that drive growth
- Detail-oriented and comfortable taking an analytical/quantitative approach to decision-making
- Forecast, track and measure our cross-functional initiatives and a strong grasp understanding of KPIs across the buyer journey and customer lifecycle
- Ability to influence partners in a fast-moving yet matrixed / cross-functional organisation, aka “a people person” with strong experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently and manage projects end-to-end
- Fluency in another language
- Passionate about current digital marketing trends and strategies