Everbridge is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who is looking to make a positive impact within a fast-paced and upbeat team-driven environment. This position will play a key role in the marketing, digital strategy and sales across EMEA/LATAM.
What you'll do:
- Support the strategy + execution of digital programs including but not limited to Paid Strategy, SEO, SEM, Website optimization, Paid Social Media Campaigns, and Content Marketing.
- Execute, oversee, optimize and report on high impact digital marketing campaigns. Conduct keyword, content, and trend research to maximize net leads.
- Work with program managers and digital agency to create LinkedIn ad campaigns with a focus on creating agency campaign setup briefs, creating LinkedIn audiences (using demographics and matched lists), creating Marketo tracking codes and Salesforce campaign tactics as needed and reporting on campaign performance.
- Support 6Sense display ad campaigns from end-to-end, including creating audience segments, uploading display ad creative, setting up ad campaigns and reporting on campaign performance. Collaborate on display ad creative and copy development.
- Maintain a monthly LinkedIn campaign performance report to use for campaign benchmarking and reporting out to campaign owners.
- Be aware of new marketing assets as they are developed by each vertical marketing team (i.e. corporate, SLED/Fed, healthcare) and the content creation team to keep the digital team up-to-date and share ideas for campaign promotion.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing including social media marketing and paid ad experience (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Degree, or equivalent in work experience (focused in Marketing) with extensive experience creating and executing campaigns across channels.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication (and proofreading skills - e.g. spelling, punctuation, grammar, writing structure & organization)
- A desire to stay up to date on new digital advertising platform features and technology.
- A self-starter attitude is a must, along with strong time management, communication, writing, and organizational skills; and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and upbeat team-driven environment.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions to support marketing strategy and initiatives.
- Desire to make a positive impact on the complete branding and marketing experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Marketo (good to have)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.