Swoop's mission is to make transportation accessible, transparent, and affordable for everyone.
Swoop is disrupting the $74B fragmented private transportation economy, which still runs on pen-and-paper and legacy tech from the ’90s. The majority of transportation companies have been left behind.
Swoop built a revolutionary all-in-one SaaS platform, Moovs (moovsapp.com
), for the SMBs to rapidly automate and grow their business. Swoop’s award-winning managed marketplace (swoopapp.com
), enables individuals and corporations to book transportation for any group size worldwide.
Swoop is backed by top investors including, Signia, South Park Commons, Uber's CPO, and the first engineers from Facebook. Swoop's CEO comes with deep industry expertise and identified this overlooked market. With this insight, Swoop is first to market and first to brand.
Come join our people-first collaborative team and make a real impact!
You will have experience in PPC marketing on Google, with a focus on small business campaigns. You will possess technical competency related to Google Tag Manager, Google Attribution, setting up goals and conversions, and cross-domain tracking.
About the Role
You will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to drive growth and increase ROI. This will include managing and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google, as well as utilizing other digital marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have the ability to come up with creative ways to optimize ROI in competitive markets, especially for small businesses with small marketing budgets.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies for SMBs in the transportation industry.
- Prioritize PPC marketing on Google, with a focus on small business campaigns
- Manage and optimize PPC campaigns on Google and other digital marketing channels
- Utilize Google Tag Manager, Google Attribution, and other tools to track and analyze campaign performance
- Implement cross-domain tracking to accurately attribute conversions
- Develop creative ways to optimize ROI in competitive markets, especially for small businesses with small marketing budgets
- Communicate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure campaign goals are met and exceeded.
- Proven experience in PPC marketing on Google, with a focus on small business campaigns
- Strong technical competency in Google Tag Manager, Google Attribution, setting up goals and conversions, and cross-domain tracking
- Strong analytical skills and ability to come up with creative ways to optimize ROI in competitive markets
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Every person who joins us at Swoop helps shape and evolve the culture.
- Our guiding principles include - show up as your authentic self, embrace change, take ownership, nurture yourself, and be transparent.
- Prioritizing People - we invest in your professional and personal learning and growth. We care about the quality and scalability of our work because we know our users’ names and needs.
- At Swoop, we want the best marketing department and know diversity is key to achieving that. Diversity, equity, and inclusion is not just part of the hiring process, but an ongoing initiative.
The Swoopers (aka People)
- We have Video Game heroes, Mountain Bikers, Bakers, Basketball Players, Skiers, Surfers, Ice Hockey players, Movie Buffs, Musicians, Family people, Single people, and many other collaborative and team-oriented people. We know you’ll find friends here.
- Fill out our very basic application form or reach out to us (apply, email, shout, call).
- We hold a brief intro call where you’ll learn more about us while we learn more about you.
- We invite you to a live interview over zoom (including a technical discussion) so you can meet members of the marketing team and get a sense of what Swoop is all about.
- Final Interview is a meeting with the co-founders, to give the final green light.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a passion for growth and optimization to join a rapidly growing seed-stage start-up in the transportation industry. If you possess the skills and experience outlined above, we would love to hear from you!
Open to full-time or hourly candidates.
Salary range commiserate with experience ($50-$110k)
Note: This is a fully remote position, and while we are looking to grow our team in the Los Angeles area, we are open to candidates who reside anywhere in the United States.
At Swoop, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Swoop, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Swoop, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.