The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for managing, creating, and extending CLEAR’s presence in social and digital channels. They will assist in monitoring and reporting on industry and competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimization.
Social Community Strategy 25%:
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Helps conceive and create compelling content with the intent to engage consumers and generate conversations about our brands
- Intimately understands the needs, wants, and specific relevant interests of the communities to strategize and facilitate outreach
- Seek out and coordinate content ideas, researching new and relevant trends and seeing how CLEAR’s brand can participate
- Work with team to create original branded content for communities
Management, Moderation, and Team Support 45%:
- Oversee day-to-day social media: basic community and content management, which includes managing posts/status updates, fostering dialogue, answering customer service requests.
- Spark conversations, connections, and serves as the ultimate link between the consumer and the brand.
- Collaborate with Brand, Email, Events, and Field teams to Brainstorm and execute a monthly content calendar for our social media channels.
- Support Marketing team in creation and delivery of marketing materials to the Field Operation (various airports) and other partners.
- Support team in content creation: whether it be written, video, or anything else.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, executive-facing reports for all marketing activities on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for consistent monitoring and reporting on conversations and content performance.
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
Advertising Partnerships 30%:
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and management of digital media campaigns, including project timelines, gathering of assets, traffic instructions and creation of ad serving tags.
- Support relationships with advertising partners to ensure consistent and improving performance.
- Analyze performance data to create actionable, executive-facing reports that lead to optimization.
- Research new and emerging advertising partners and propose test budgets to ultimately grow our media plan.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Community Manager or Digital Media Planner
- Direct community management experience for start-ups or large brands is a plus
- High proficiency in digital and social media, with experience applying that knowledge successfully within a corporate context
- An analytical mind and the ability to find interesting trends and insights in data
- Excellent writing skills
- Basic knowledge of photo shop and photography skills are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is a doer and is committed to thrive in a start-up environment
- Strong team player and relationship builder, able to collaborate effectively and to incorporate / build on feedback from other individuals and groups
- On the pulse of digital communication and relevant trends in culture, and always yearning for “what’s next?”
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail