As a Digital Media Designer at fuse you will be responsible for designing, creating and managing the production of short highly engaging instructional videos that ensure effective knowledge transfer and retention.
Creating bespoke graphics, illustrations and animations, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with e-learning solutions.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualisation to client amends.
You will have an ability to ‘visualise’ concepts and ideas, making them easier to understand for the intended audience.
Take a look at our public page for more about our fuse values and recent work:
- Engage with the project manager and client to identify the key message and audience of the video
- Visualise scripts
- Creating digital storyboards and animated preview scenes for client feedback
- Follow brand guidelines provided by clients
- Design bespoke iconography/assets to reflect key messaging
- Use style packs when creating assets
- Producing aesthetically pleasing motion graphics to communicate the relevant ideas/concept
- Publish the finished video using the appropriate settings
- Organise and deliver against project deadlines and schedules for multiple projects simultaneously, working with the Project Manager closely
- Incredibly creative individual, but collaborative in your approach
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task
- Deadline driven and organised
- Detail obsessed individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Experience with 3D animation is a bonus!