The Digital Media Manager reports to Campaign Director and is tasked to own end-to-end strategy and implement cutting edge digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will plan digital media campaigns, assess feasibility and monitor implementation in the most efficient way so as to ensure optimum ROI.
The position is based in Athens - Greece.
- Design, plan and execute acquisition and sales campaigns via digital media
- Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide the necessary information to the international copywriting team and lead the creative process to ensure each campaign is a success
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, to deadline and deliver against business objectives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, implementing changes where necessary for optimizing revenues.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Have a solid grasp on the data selected for each campaign and fully understand how that data is being used to support campaign and business objectives
- Coordinate with accounting department about billing and invoicing issues relevant to digital media campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in online marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company
- Proven experience in PPC campaigns
- Expert-level in mobile advertising, display advertising, retargeting, programmatic buying
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and hit fixed goals
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- Indisputable track record of growing and scaling innovative businesses or functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Highly proficient in Excel and third party analytics platforms
- Proficient in English
- Accountable, self-sufficient, self-drive, action oriented
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations with grace and composure
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Problem-solver, quick-learner
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.