BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team's expertise and care, we've helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We're hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we've recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12.
BlueVine is seeking an accomplished and skilled demand generation manager who is an expert in driving demand for B2B services via Paid Social and Display Media channels. This person will be a ROI driven marketer, who is top of their game when it comes to modern Digital Marketing strategies. He/She is adept at testing and learning, is technology savvy, analytically driven, and has a strong eye for response driving creative storytelling in this channel.
This role will be responsible for the full scope of customer acquisition strategies via Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Display Network and other social & display channels — developing hypotheses and tests, designing campaigns while constantly measuring/optimizing for results. You will also be responsible for constantly testing new channels and strategies and proficient in multi-touch attribution, A/B testing & measurement. He/She will possess a unique combination of analytical, creative, and performance driving know-how and is an uber user of digital marketing platforms, analytical tools such as Excel or Tableau. You'll collaborate with web development/product teams to drive acquisition funnel improvements, and work with design and content teams to develop response driving and on-brand creatives for each channel. You’ll manage the growing acquisition budgets and goals, while successfully meeting KPIs around CACs, ROAS, customer LTVs. You will also routinely present the programs and results to the cross-functional partners and convey complex information in easy to understand terms with clear actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Effectively manage and own acquisition campaigns across Paid Social and Display channels
- Own campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the channels
- Constantly optimize segments, audiences, messaging, ad, creatives to help meet growth goals
- Test and develop new display channels and programmatic approaches to reach new audiences
- Support product launches, events & other enterprise initiatives via cross-channel media strategies
- Work with internal design, and agencies, to develop on-brand response driving creatives
- Collect, measure, and analyze campaign results to understand channel performance front to back
- Effectively manage our relationship with Facebook, Google and other channel partners
- Work cross functionally with web development, product, and sales teams to understand and improve acquisition funnel conversion and efficacy
- Own daily, weekly, monthly channel reporting, performance metrics and insights
- Conduct advanced customer analytics with Marketing Analytics, Data Science and BI to understand customer behavior trends, and inform them to develop new strategies
- Meet aggressive spend and volume targets, while also meeting CAC, ROAS, and LTVs goals
- Constantly improve personalization, automation and efficiency by enhancing the ad tech stack
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience at technology companies in the SMB or Financial Services segment is a plus
- Top of their game on Performance/Digital Marketing (Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, Video)
- Proven track record of driving demand via Facebook, LinkedIn, Google & other display media
- Experience owning campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Strong analytical & performance optimization skills and an expert with Microsoft Excel
- Expertise with Tableau and SQL a plus
- Experience working with internal and external creative teams to develop paid media
- Somebody who keeps abreast of the latest tools, techniques, & ad technologies and versed in paid platforms (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ad Words, GDN/Doubleclick, Tag Manager)
- Knowledge of the latest attribution and funnel tracking platforms and techniques
- A team player who knows how to partner with others across the organization.
- Somebody who is self-started who can work around roadblocks and solve problems
- Strong communication skills & ability to convey complex information in simple terms
- Effectively works cross-functionally with other teams on shared goals
- Strategic thinker who can execute tactically and willing to get into details
- Comfort with ambiguity, fast pace and changing priorities
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once we Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ