In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com
This position can work remote in the US only or on-site at one of our offices
This position has a strong emphasis on understanding various digital media channels and being able to incorporate the strengths and opportunities of those channels into a cohesive plan aligned with client goals. The ideal candidate can ensure campaigns launch accurately with both self-serve platforms and through vendor partners. We are seeking someone who approaches work with curiosity and excitement around learning new channels and skills and finds joy in knowing no two days will be the same.
The Digital Media Supervisor will collaborate with all parts of the media organization to identify, recommend, build, activate and optimize campaigns on established and new ad technology, working in concert with specialists in the Search, Social, Digital and Traditional media spaces. Comfort working to build and refine processes, as well as collaborating with other parts of the Ansira team, and external clients is important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as an agency expert on the digital media space and sells in the merits of these programs to clients
- Provides strategic planning for digital media initiatives
- Works collaboratively with the media planning team to provide a holistic recommendation
- Actively monitors campaign delivery, provides optimization recommendations and regularly updates campaign reporting
- Provides thoughtful collaboration with Strategy, Analytics, Creative and Engagement teams
- Evaluates potential business development partnership proposals on behalf of clients
- Recommends segmentation and targeted contact strategies within digital channels
- Oversee budgeting/forecasting, ATBs, campaign set-up and implementation, and day-to-day reporting and post analysis reports.
- Bachelor degree in advertising, marketing, or related field and 3+ years’ agency experience required
- 3-6 years experience in hands-on digital media planning and execution in Paid Social & Programmatic
- Knowledge of emerging media vehicles, audience targeting, and segmentation
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the digital media space with a desire to see plans through to execution and reporting
- Experience with third-party ad servers, DSPs, data providers, and other programmatic technologies preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
- High level of confidence, self-motivated, proven leadership experience
- Demonstration of strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, verbal, written, and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively lead clients and agency team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Personnel management experience is a plus
- Positive and willing attitude, team-oriented, and a strong desire to learn and excel
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.