At Chef’d we believe great food creates memories, enhances moments, and nurtures the soul. Our mission is to enrich lives through culinary adventure with our hand-cultivated, meticulously curated, delicious experiences. Chef’d is the only subscription-free meal marketplace allowing you to discover new foods the way you want—no strings attached. We have over 1500 recipes from some of the best names in food—celebrity chefs, major brands, and culinary influencers.
We're a team filled with chef's, culinary writers, data scientists, marketing/sales experts, production associates and more - all committed to playing our hearts out. We follow through with our goals, move fast, and take risks. The industry is growing and we're at the forefront of innovation and personalization.
Chef'd, a venture-backed, series-B company, is beginning to experience high growth as we scale our operations to new markets and distribution channels. There are plenty of areas where we can innovate and optimize.
The Chef’d product team blends technical knowledge with business acumen. We provide a hearty basis for product design and a user-experience focused counterpoint during development. As a product intern, you will be mentored through the process of managing new product development through design, implementation, and release.
- 1 Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, HCI, or related
- 1 Graduate course in Product Management related field
- 1 mind comfortable with digital, cloud, and e-commerce technologies
- 1 tongue confident in business and technical languages
- 1 entrepreneurial attitude flexible to change
- 1 heart enthusiastic about food
- 1 funny bone :)
- Software development experience
- User Experience design experience
Equipment to be used:
- Agile: Scrum, Roadmapping, Demo, Release
- UI/UX: Wireframes, Prototypes
- Project: Jira, PivotalTracker
- Engineering DevOps: Git, Cloud services, CI/CD
- Translate strategic direction from roadmap into actionable tasks for a product
- Understand and represent the needs of our user community
- Present an overview of the current state of your product’s space
- Define user stories that clearly communicate product objective
- Work with mentor, engineering, and marketing to commit to execution iterations
- Lead the discussion around product development
- Present thoughtful analysis of product metrics
- Mise en place with both industry best practice and fearless innovation
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA.
Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!