MediaMonks is looking for an experienced project director to make big things happen as the big kahuna of our beloved client. These projects will specialize in digitally transforming businesses through high-end brand sites, mobile applications, assets at different scales, digital production and e-comm platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you’re responsible for managing our Project Managers and the production.
- You’ll help to build out the team and proposition as a sustainable and smooth-running part of our global business.
- You engage new projects by reaching out to the right people on the client side, and by being the right person when people reach out to us, providing clients with the inspiration and information needed to keep MediaMonks as their creative production partner.
- You’ll attend meetings and act alongside our in-house producers, creative and business leads to work towards a successful sign-off — turning contacts into contracts.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s brand and digital business challenges, developing ongoing roadmaps for long-term working relationships.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work; establishing what gets done (U <3 SOWs) to make sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow our business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- Next to clients, you help to manage the division at large, working with our ‘MMGMT’ to make sure the team and work stay on the roadmap for success.
- You help spread the learnings from the frontier with Monks at other offices, helping us maximize organizational knowledge and (prospect) client relationships.
Become Our Project Director Overlord
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.