As a Digital Project Manager, ensuring the successful delivery of strategic digital solutions (website, web portal, digital content) to our clients is your ultimate goal. Our ideal Digital Project Manager is a methodical team leader able to create well-structured project plans and guide the team towards successful delivery.
Get the chance to work together with an incredible interdisciplinary team to push the boundaries of design and tech excellence without losing sight of the budget, scope and planning. You are the bridge between the clients and the team, interpreting clients’ digital needs and translating them to the team effectively.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Use your expertise and knowledge of the digital landscape to help clients understand their digital needs and provide fitting solutions
- Be the day-to-day contact for clients, your team members and other internal and external stakeholders
- Carefully plan and monitor diverse projects from start to publication
- Maintain our high standards of production while keeping a keen eye on the scope, time and budget
- Provide clear scope, budget and delivery report on projects to the accounts team
- Define and implement the right project management methods based on project and client’s requirements
- Manage project resources efficiently
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience under your belt in a similar role, preferably at a digital agency
- You are skilled in realizing digital solutions and have done this before
- You are highly proficient in English and fluency in Dutch is a plus!
- You hold a University or Higher Vocal Education (HBO) degree
- You are fluent in the creative language of designers and developers’ tech-speak
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and via email/Slack
- You have a proactive attitude and a problem-solving mindset
- Structure and organization are part of who you are
- You are confident in your work scope and enjoy inspiring and motivating others
- Contribute ideas and coordinate challenging projects for cool and well-known clients
- Cooperate with and inspire award-winning professionals from various disciplines in the digital industry
- Be part of a leading international digital agency from the coolest office in Rotterdam (or from home!)
- Join a highly diverse and international family of driven colleagues
- Daily lunch at the office, with healthy snacks, drinks and lots of coffee
- Attend exclusive expertise sharing events, relaxing Friday afternoon drinks and tasty summer bbq's on the roof terrace with the best view in town, once we can all hang out in person again!
- A competitive salary with amazing working conditions: pension, 23 days off for a 40h workweek, education and growth opportunities as well as good career perspectives
At DPDK, we are dedicated to delivering custom-made, exceptional digital experiences to our clients. We lead with our values of exceptionalism, transformation, craftsmanship, drive and sincerity. We strive to be better and new every day, and we like to challenge everyone else to do the same with our products!
Our unique team is looking forward to welcoming you as a fellow DPDKer. Please read the job description thoroughly before applying, and provide a brief cover letter describing why you would be an excellent fit for the position.