DIGITAL RESEARCH MANAGER
Sweety High is seeking a Manager to provide reporting, analysis and insights to the social media, video production, sales, content/editorial, marketing and digital strategy teams. Duties include management of various reporting software tools, completion of multiple reporting deliverables, and conducting special projects for senior management.
This critical role reports to the VP of Audience and requires a deep attention to detail, superb time management, and a natural pride in ownership. We are looking for someone with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that understands how to leverage data to drive insights across web, social and digital video.
We are a highly creative, editorialized business that serves a critical niche with an emphasis on entertainment, music, fashion, beauty, dance and food.
- Create, deliver and provide insights on weekly and monthly reporting deliverables. This includes internal monthly performance tracking reports, mobile reports, social media reports, and eventually comScore competitive analysis.
- Work with marketing to develop marketing campaign effectiveness reports to drive marketing decisions.
- Manage all data related to social measurement and work directly with Social Media/Editorial team to understand trends and social strategies.
- Maintain the list of Sweety High brands/talent/hashtags/keywords to be tracked and stay current with Social Media Market Trends.
- Collect post-mortem event data to deliver to Senior Management team.
- Provide research support to the Sales/Sales Dev teams. This includes the preparation and management of marketing collateral, analysis and delivery of data for RFPs/ad hoc requests, creation of new audience profiles, Market Research, and assistance with traffic projections/site analysis for sales packages.
- Provide market research updates for senior management as related to digital media/advertising, social media, research, etc.
- Generate and maintain a list of key competitive stats and intel on market competition and opportunities in current/emerging markets.
- Execute company vision in a pro-active manner that inspires co-workers to greater achievements.
- 2-5 years of digital media research experience.
- History of driving decision making through application of analytics.
- Experience working with a company that’s primary products are media and content focused.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Shareablee, comScore, native social insights and other analytic technologies.
- Ability to articulate analytic research in a clear and compelling way to internal and external audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills as a team player
- Highly collaborative individual who can interface heavily with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to mine data and uncover valuable insights for client recommendations
- Exceptional writing and communication
- Self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented and collaborative
- Ability to follow through with multifaceted deliverables on projects which vary across industry and audience type
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Passion for teen/female centric content a plus
Sweetyhigh.com is a market leading, vertically integrated media company focused on the Gateway Girls (10-16). As both a studio and platform, we are a highly creative, editorialized business that serves a critical niche. We regularly work with the best studios, labels, artists and brands as the company is currently enjoying a large amount of attention both commercially and culturally.
We’re a mature start-up located in Marina Del Rey focused on growing an exciting platform. Our creative atmosphere is filled with fun and passionate people who love what they do. We think outside the box and our mission - to create something amazing for girls - is paramount.
We offer competitive salaries and generous stock option packages for team members. We’re located in the heart of Silicon Beach and enjoy providing fun perks like catered lunches at the office.