Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 500 million offers on our platform; 15 million monthly shoppers; and, a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of South East Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why join us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Line, Ventura and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
We are going through exciting times. We’ve successfully driven organic traffic with our in-house SEO expertise. Now, we’re stretching out and venturing into user engagement initiatives on both new and existing channels. Our latest key initiative, a Next Gen app seeks to strengthen our position as the best platform for deals, placing our users at the heart of it.
We want you to help us grow our user base. Together with our marketing team, you’ll be on top of social trends, crafting creative content that excites our users across multiple marketing channels. You’ll work with other teams including the UX and Design Teams to develop relevant content for customer journeys. You will also be involved in developing and maintaining digital assets for our marketing channels.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. You consider yourself an expert in content optimization and brand consistency. You are user centric and place importance on enhancing user journeys. You lead analytics driven marketing initiatives.
- Lead content strategy across multiple channels, using a creative vision and leveraging data insights to deliver content that improves the performance of our channels
- Support overarching business objectives with brand copywriting and content development across all digital channels
- Ensure brand and content consistency across marketing channels
- Collaborate cross-team including UI/UX to plan and develop channel content, style and layout
- Regularly report on content performance, with clear success metrics tied to driving engagement and brand awareness
- Stay up to date with market & social trends and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Stay up to date with features & algorithm updates in marketing channels
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- 3+ years experience in a role that involves independently creating, improving and maintaining content across multiple marketing channels
- Experienced writer, editor, and all-around storyteller - intuitively identifying and drawing out the emotional core from any story, handily writing for different cultures and contexts
- Data-driven and results-oriented with deep customer/reader/viewer empathy, brand sensitivity, and digital media expertise
- A cross-media content creator - you are a channel expert and can develop and distribute appropriate content for each channel
- Fluent in English, excellent in verbal and written communication, strong presentation and persuasion skills
- A positive can-do attitude combined with the ability to work in a super-fast-paced start-up environment
- Comprehensive healthcare including outpatient/in-patient benefits for you and your family
- Work permit / visa coverage for expatriates to work in Malaysia
- Team building activities including strategy weekends; team getaways and departmental activities
- Extra perks including claimable grab rides; dinner if you’re in the office past 7 pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine, beers and snacks every Friday and plenty of iPrice events