Servian, is an award-winning, regional, and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning, and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has on us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways that aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
We are looking for multiple Developers coming from either an web apps or API integration background, who are interested in learning or progressing their career in the Salesforce world. At Servian we value facilitating and driving employee growth by transforming their learning experiences. We will offer all the tools and training you would need to become an experienced Salesforce Developer (sponsored certs, Udemy, mentorship etc.).
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, being involved in implementing strategies, delivering cloud solutions and driving change in organisations.
Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious, and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from them. If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be seen as a leader in your field, and work with like-minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
You will be involved in:
- Development of end to end solutions on and around the Salesforce platform.
- Advising on architecture, data models, data migration and integration to help clients get the most from their Salesforce investment.
- Implementing solutions for the establishment of data management capabilities including data models and structures, database and data storage infrastructure, master and metadata management, data quality, data integration, data warehousing, data transformation, data analysis, and data governance.
- 2-3 years experience minimum as an Application Developer or Integration Developer.
- Interested in learning or upskilling in Salesforce and related technologies.
- Solid OO programming knowledge, and have at least 2 years of commercial programming experiences using modern languages.
- Familiar with SQL, database concepts, and data modeling.
- Familiar with development workflow, CI/CD, and release management.
- You are passionate about solving real-world challenges with Salesforce platform and its related technologies, and eager to further develop your career path with Salesforce.
- You love to communicate and share your solutions with the rest of the world.
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever-changing tech industry.
- Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- A collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership, and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, and access to an Employee Assistance Program. Generous Parental leave.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year.
Inclusion & Diversity
- Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow, and to fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences, and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.