Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Overview of Retail Media
At Criteo, we believe that retailers and brands can thrive in an open, fair and transparent environment. As such, Criteo is increasing its investment in its retailer facing business that helps clients manage all aspects of their ad and audience monetization programs, also known as Retail Media. This is the placement of brand advertisements within ecommerce sites and mobile applications of retailers, as well as brand and retailer specific ads offsite.
Criteo’s Retail Media division was created with the mission to be the technology platform that powers the most efficient and measurable retail media ecosystem for the world’s leading retailers and brands. We are the leader in Retail Media worldwide, with over 100 of the world’s top retailers and many of the world’s top brands as client partners.
Overview of Role
The Director of Account Strategy will live within the sale organization and will be responsible for the customer experience while engaging with Criteo. You will be managing a team of account strategists supporting over 600 customers as they navigate our technology, understand and interpret our data, and drive results home with our various media products. This role needs to introduce areas of efficiency to the team, needs to partner with sales to grow accounts and find areas of opportunity, and needs to work closely with product to further develop and iterate upon our technology and offerings.
What you'll do
- Manage a talented team of Account Strategists to provide top level account management for a range of advertisers to ensure growth and client success
- Lead the team through significant change in company strategy, inclusive of supporting new products, expanding our demand sources with 3rd party partnerships, and monetizing our significant data set
- Seeing through the transformation of our business model, to scaling up our self-service offering and designing the support around it
- Responding to and resolving time-sensitive client issues while developing meaningful client relationships
- Analyzing program performance and client needs to optimize delivery of services and solutions
- Serving as an internal voice of the client; gathering and documenting business needs
- Identifying and advocating for product and service changes that contribute to client and company success at-large
- Supporting executive staff on key industry events
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within Criteo (Product, R&D, Operations, Marketing, etc)
- Manage growing a team of Account Strategists – Set goals, prioritize workload, account assignments
- Lead strategic conversations with senior level Brand and Agency clients
Who you are
- Extensive experience working with brands and clients in the Digital Media or Search landscape with strong contributions to the growth and success of client bottom lines
- Proven Director level experience leading, developing, and growing a team of Account Strategists or Customer Success Managers and being a change management expert
- Strong analytical and excel skills, with ability to identify business opportunities or issues, design appropriate tests and analysis, and optimize based on results
- Excellent Powerpoint and presentation skills – ability to transform data into insights to build a compelling story for our clients
- Experience coordinating multiple business functions to resolve client issues and develop new services and solutions
- Ability to identify the business needs driving client requests and translate requests into a compelling product or service offering
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with excellent work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Desire to be a part of the high paced, high energy, entrepreneurial environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty
*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.