SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
The Director Business Development – Commercial & Maintenance Sales will be responsible for developing, defining and bringing in revenue-generation projects related to Maintenance for Skyservice.
- Define new maintenance revenue-generation opportunities that enhance and promote Skyservice;
- Work closely with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions;
- Analyze the progress of revenue-generation goals and make recommendations for adjustments/interventions as required;
- Identify opportunities to bid on and acquire new projects;
- Lead proposal generation & presentation with sales support; act as primary client interface;
- Actively build and manage key relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure support for sales initiatives;
Qualifications & Skills:
- College diploma in aviation-related field with minimum 10 years of experience or University degree in Business with 5-7 years of experience in progressive sales roles;
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is required;
- Self-starter with strong business and financial acumen;
- Ability to work with ambiguity and have a strong passion for winning;
- Adaptability, creativity and flexibility to work effectively, ethically and with integrity;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; builds strong working relationships and works well within a team environment toward common goals;
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to build sound working relationships with prospective clients;
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is considered an asset.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.