Roblox - The Imagination Platform
Reporting directly to the SVP of Business Development, you will help build, grow and drive the Roblox BD initiative globally.
- Work with SVP Business Development to maintain and grow key partnerships
- Manage the relationships with current partners, and develop various promo opportunities
- Build partnerships with new strategic partners, and help drive the business from initial talks through agreement, and beyond.
- Work with internal teams to create business proposals, and to execute on commitments with partnerships; track partnerships and ensure delivery on partner obligations.
Strong Partner management skills especially with current app stores (mobile and/or console).
Extreme attention to detail with excellent project management abilities.
Ability to think strategically, but also willing to dig in and roll up sleeves with a can do attitude.
Proven track record of working with internal teams (e.g. marketing engineering, product management, etc.) to get the job done.
- Great presentation skills
- Previous experience in the game or digital entertainment industry
Nice to Have:
- Negotiation of business terms, and agreement negotiation
- Licensing experience
- International experience
- Excited to be part of a company that’s the largest social platform for play in the world
- Able to manage multiple projects – juggle many balls at the same time
- Demonstrated partner management, building relationships – creativity, empathy, persuasiveness – and a good sense of humor
- Winning attitude
- Goal oriented – you achieve the goals you set out to accomplish for your company and partners
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 44 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.