With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Reporting to the Vice President, Business Development EMEA, the Director role leads the execution of our strategy to develop high value and impact partnerships with Global System Integrators (GSI´s).
It is a builder opportunity for someone excited to work closely with consulting organizations that are trusted advisors to the Global 2000 in creating, closing and growing market opportunities as these companies develop their digital transformation roadmap of strategies and initiatives.
Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the key areas identified to help companies achieve transformation through Revenue Velocity, Risk and Compliance Management, and Operational Efficiency.
This role is positioned to make a significant growth contribution for Icertis by developing partnerships built on shared urgency for customer transformation with CLM, and ICI (Icertis Contract Intelligence) as the platform to deliver it.
This position is an Individual Contributor (IC) role and could be based anywhere in Germany.
What you will do:
- Identify key Influence Partners that see digital transformation value through CLM for their enterprise clients.
- Develop relationships and deliver informative experiences to influence Partners to consider CLM as a strategic initiative in practice areas such as Supply Chain/Procurement, Sales Velocity, Process Efficiency, Cost Reduction and Risk Management/ Compliance.
- Identify, enable and mobilize the appropriate Icertis resources to optimize opportunity identification, close and delivery with exceptional Partner and Client satisfaction.
- Execute strategic business development plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g., sales teams, partners, marketing, professional services, etc.) and provide critical input on Icertis and Partner business value differentiation by category and vertical.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to establishing new Partner engagements and solutions.
- Understand and actively utilize appropriate internal systems and tools to effectively track, analyze, communicate and improve Partner relationship and Program performance.
- Work effectively and deliver high impact outcomes in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Enhance the existing partnership with Deloitte, Wipro, PwC and Accenture and build a relationship with key strategic regional DACH Service Partners.
- Engage and develop high value, outcome-based relationships with select services partners’ leadership level contacts to evangelize digital transformation through Icertis’ industry leadership position.
- Grow Icertis awareness, education and visibility within their organization and with their clients.
- Lead the coordination of building Partners’ CLM and ICI-based technical and functional capabilities, practices and visibility.
- Develop leads and coordinate / integrate successful go-to-market actives with our internal Icertis sales, business development and marketing teams, including growing shared targeted prospective client relationships that achieve sales without RFPs.
- Increase ICI win rates and implementation scale.
- Drive successful Partner-driven ICI implementations and improved client satisfaction
- Grow deeper and broader Partner and ICI footprint in shared clients’ environments,
- Evangelize Icertis as the thought leader and primary/exclusive technology solution partner for CLM transformation.
- Continually enhance our combined go-to-market strategy, plan and execution.
- Meet and exceed partnership program performance metrics around sales, delivery and client satisfaction.
What you bring:
- The ideal candidate will possess a business background and technology experience that comes from building and nurturing effective and valued senior-level client relationships.
- Fluency in German is a must. Fluency in other European languages, specially French, is of advantage.
- The right person will be technical, analytical, and possess 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, or management consulting experience.
- Experience within and knowledge of the Management Consulting community.
- Experience with account management, relationship management and solution selling.
- Industry depth in 2 key market segments – Pharma, Telecom, FS, Manufacturing, among others.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations at senior levels.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]