Quantcast solutions are used by advertisers and agencies around the world to deliver data-driven advertising that leads the market in effectiveness, scale and depth of insight. The Client Services team is responsible for ensuring that the thousands of advertisers we support, whether self-serve or full-service customers, receive the highest levels of value from their engagement with Quantcast.
You are responsible for the organization, process design and executional excellence of a customer-centric team that provides the round-the-clock service and support that drives phenomenal outcomes and an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Customer satisfaction, operational excellence and P&L contribution
- Organization and process design for client on-boarding, operations and on-going technical support
- Service tiering strategy addressing market requirements and commercial contribution
- Own specification, training, troubleshooting and continual improvement for optimal product configurations and best practices in deploying, operating and supporting Quantcast products on behalf of customers
- Own the vision and objectives of your region, set demanding goals and drive the operating cadence to achieve them
- Interface with leadership in commercial, product & engineering to prioritize and improve solutions and processes
- Hire, develop, and retain top talent at all levels
- 12+ years of experience
- Experienced leader who is passionate about making the digital media and advertising industry stronger and providing consumers with the most valuable and relevant content
- Deep understanding of the addressable media industry with significant operational experience leading teams that operate and/or support buy-side programmatic advertising solutions (self serve and managed service), advertising measurement and related analytical and optimization approaches, particularly in Display, Video and Mobile
- Substantial experience leading geographically diverse operations teams
- Experience supporting self-serve customers
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Curious, creative with strong analytical skills. Able to distill the essence from complexity and prioritize accordingly.
- Compelling communicator.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.