Integrate is the leader in Precision Demand Marketing, an emerging category to help B2B marketers develop and deliver an omnichannel demand strategy, convert leads to revenue and drive marketing ROI. Over the past decade, Integrate has evolved from solving complex challenges across each demand generation channel to powering account-based, buyer-driven omnichannel experiences. Today, Integrate’s Demand Acceleration Platform helps marketers orchestrate connected buying experiences that drive qualified conversations at scale, simplify ABM management and accelerate revenue generation.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 280+ Employees
- $80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
We are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role, except in exceptional circumstances.
We are seeking a leader with the ability to help us grow and strengthen our DevOps and Cloud Engineering posture. The focus for this role will be to help our Software Engineers, Infrastructure Team, Security, and Compliance staff drive efficiency, security, and reliability into their entire development and operations lifecycle.
Platforms / Tools
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Docker Containers & Kubernetes
- CI/CD (CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Monitoring Tools (Data Dog, New Relic, Pingdom)
- PAM/IAM (Amazon, Azure AD, Okta etc.)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- DNS Filtering and Web Proxies (Cisco, Zscaler, etc.)
- Endpoint Detection & Response (Microsoft ATP, CrowdStrike, Carbon Black, etc.)
- Network Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, etc.)
- Vulnerability Management (Tenable, Qualys, etc.)
- Web Application Firewalls (F5 ASM, Imperva, etc.)
- Scripts and automation
- Manage and grow a global team of DevOps engineers
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties including cloud vendors and tool and service providers.
- Lead Cloud technology selection, configuration, automation, and monitoring.
- Strategize, consult, and prototype alongside software and security engineers
- Effectively communicate with a diverse audience and across multiple technologies.
- Lead incident response and disaster recovery functions for DevOps including preparation, documentation, and coordination with other teammates and teams, assisting with eradication and recovery, any necessary post-incident activities, and regular testing of plans.
- 5+ years in a technical role such as DevOps Engineer, Systems Administrator or Site Reliability Engineer, or equivalent in production cloud environments, delivering customer-facing web applications and/or online services
- 2+ years leading technical teams as a team lead or team manager.
- Knowledge and experience of core services within cloud platforms, ideally AWS
- Familiar with security best practices and knowledge of common security technologies and services like firewalls, VPNs, IDE or SIEM, and endpoint protection.
- Experience in managing and improving both development and production infrastructure using tools such as Terraform and Ansible to automate deployments.
- Experience with both NoSQL and SQL database administration
- Experience using a continuous integration platform, specifically CircleCI or Jenkins.
- Knowledge of best practices in release management
- Experience managing a Linux-based server environment, ideally using Ubuntu.
- Familiarity with centralized logging and monitoring tools like DataDog or the ELK stack
- Experience using containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, or ECS
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python or Bash
- Experience with Git for version control
- Technology agnostic mindset with a proven experience to identify and learn new systems, languages, and frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic positive attitude, yet disciplined and detailed-oriented
- Familiar with agile working environments including both SCRUM and Kanban.
Integrate In The News:
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.