Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud.
Visit https://www.druva.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Director of CloudOps is responsible for overseeing the management and administration of an organization's cloud computing infrastructure and services. This individual is responsible for ensuring that the organization's cloud systems are secure, scalable, and highly available to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for cloud operations, including the pillars of Observability, SRE, Security, and Cloud expense management.
- Ensure the availability, scalability, and security of the organization's cloud-based system running on AWS.
- Oversee the development and implementation of policies and procedures for cloud operations for compliance, uptime and resiliency.
- Lead and manage the cloud operations team, including the hiring, training, and development of team members in partnership with HR, Support, Infosec and Engineering.
- Monitor and report on the performance, availability, security and costs of Druva’s cloud-based infrastructure, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Stay current with new developments and trends in cloud computing, and make recommendations for incorporating new technologies and best practices into the organization's operations.
- Responsible for corporate infrastructure in a 24x7 environment for Site Reliability Engineering including deployment of services on the cloud platform.
- Establish Infrastructure as code practices & automation across WAN, Compute, Cloud microservices, Identity Management, etc.
- This person should have a strong background in release management practices, especially for SaaS-based applications. The candidate must demonstrate strong technical, financial, leadership acumen, having managed within complex organizations.
- Strong experience in cloud operations and management.
- Experience leading and managing teams.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies and best practices.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with cost optimization, automation and orchestration tools and methodologies.
- Experience with cloud security and compliance.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP and other leading cloud providers.
- A passion for learning and driving repeatable innovation within a quickly evolving market.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset; comfort with ambiguity and drive to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others;experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions.
Experience Range :
15 to 20 years