Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are seeking a Director of Commercial Learning & Development to support Omada’s mission by developing the strategy and initiatives needed to develop and grow high performing commercial team.
Who will love this job:
- An individual that loves coaching, consulting and collaborating with their peers, senior leaders, and direct reports.
- An individual that thrives in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- An individual that is a self-starter who is energized in a growing, challenging and changing environment.
- An individual that enjoys interfacing with and influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Assess relevant training needs for the commercial organization in consultation with leaders, including appropriate assessment methods and measurement systems.
- Produce organizational strategy and plans to meet the commercial team’s training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Develop a formal sales training program for new sales hires that meets the needs of the commercial team. Program should include milestones, in-house and on-line training modules as well as a certification process.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs and manage this activity with and through the commercial Learning & Development Trainers on the team.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualification levels required by the commercial team for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization as appropriate.
- As it relates to the commercial training efforts, identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Work with commercial admin support to organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that provided externally or internally by the Learning & Development team.
- Recruit, manage and develop direct-reporting staff.
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
You will be a strong candidate for this role if you:
Have 5 - 7 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a rapid-growth environment
- Are experienced in developing and delivering training content for sales teams
- Are able to adapt quickly to changing market conditions and priorities
- Have a proven strength in executing and rapid decision making
- Exhibit the ability to influence senior leaders and translate goals into specific activities
- Understand adult learning principles
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.